The Board of Directors elected a new Board of Freight One
The CEO Sergey Karataev has remained the Chairman of the Board of Freight One.
Apart from him, the new Board includes:
- Alexey Agapkin, Deputy CEO for Operational Performance and Technical Development (a new member);
- Pavel Vinogradov, Deputy CEO for Strategy and Development;
- Alexander Dolgov, Deputy CEO for Information Technology (a new member);
- Alexander Pechurin, Deputy CEO for Operations (a new member);
- Dmitry Pritula, executive director;
- Evgeniya Shpak, Deputy CEO for Legal Affairs.
Anna Nekrasova, Deputy CEO for Economy and Finance, Elena Ratnikova, Deputy CEO for Human Resources, and Galina Panagushina, Head of the Accounting and Tax Administration Department, have resigned from the Board since it has been renewed.
To implement Strategy-2023 it is required that key top managers, whose performance directly affects the achievement of business goals, are introduced into the Board. Its renewal will make it possible to arrange its work better and to focus on solving the company’s priority tasks.